Made from leather and silver, this extraordinary Kabbalah bracelet is a powerful Jewish amulet, it features the Ana Beckoach prayer.
Ana Beckoach is an ancient Kabbalist prayer that now can be found in the Jewish siddur. It was written in the first century according to the 72 Names of God. The bracelet is inscribed at the front with the 72 Names (three letter combinations in Hebrew) and with the entire prayer on the back side.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Material: sterling silver
Made in Israel
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$144.29
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.22
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $50.83
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $184.79
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
feel better with this bracelet
I feel protected with my beautiful Kabbalah bracelet, and it is soooo beautiful!By Yelena D. on July 16, 2013