This Mezuzah Case is made from natural Jerusalem stone, bringing a little piece of the Holy Land into your home wherever you may be. The Hebrew letter "Shin" is engraved onto the case and is slightly raised and below it is a delicately-decorated brass band. This charming Mezuzah case was polished by hand so as to ensure that the natural hues of the special Jerusalem stone are accentuated.
Large: 16 x 4.5 cm. Takes 12 cm scroll. Medium: 12 x 4 cm. Takes 10 cm scroll. Small: 9 x 3 cm. Takes 7 cm scroll.
Artist: Caesarea Arts
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$138.94
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $19.95
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
would buy more if necessary
A very beautiful mezuzah made from Jerusalem stone. That alone makes it of paramount importance.By Jay on May 08, 2014