Tzuki Art Hand Painted Hamsa, Musical Notes - Red
Musicians and music lovers – Tzuki Art has made a Hamsa especially for you. The musical symbol, clef is positioned at the center surrounded on all sides by hearts, flowers, circles and more notes. This Hamsa will surely sing a song of protection for your home and its residents.
A delightful gift to a friend before the big performance!
Size: 6.7" / 17cm (H)
Width: 5.3" / 13.5cm
Weight: 0.12 kg
Made in Israel
Material: Laser-cut Steel
Artist: Tzuki Art
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$138.94
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$165.95