Dorit Judaica Circular Seder Plate with Six Dishes - Colorful Pomegranates
Treat yourself to something special this year – a Dorit Judaica Seder Plate that will be your centerpiece. The traditional pomegranate theme, symbol of blessing and bounty, is incorporated with leaves in an elaborate colorful circular design. Resting on the plate are small glass dishes holding the ritual items. The names, in Hebrew, are alongside.
The ritual foods play an important role in the visual display of the Seder table. They comprise: Charoset, an apples, nuts and wine mixture symbolizing the mortar used by the Jews in slavery; Beitzah, egg symbolizing mourning for the loss of the Two Temples and also a symbol of life for the start of the Jewish nation; Marror-bitter herbs- a reminder of the bitter slavery in Egypt; Zeroah, a meat or chicken bone, representing the Passover sacrifice in the Temple; Karpas, a vegetable dipped into salt water at the start of the Seder, represents the tears of the Jews in their years of slavery.
Circumference: 12.5"/32 cm
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Silk Silk Applique Matzah and Afikoman Set - Jerusalem ImagesStarting at $20.67
- Silver Plated Kiddush cup Jerusalem Design$23.95
- Hagadah Coloring Arts and Crafts Book for children + Passover SongsStarting at $5.20
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Stem Kiddush Cup and Plate - Jerusalem$29.77
- Dorit Judaica Challah Cover with Wheat Motif - Shabbat Shalom$28.60
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
More beautiful than the picture, I can't wait for Seder night.By Aaron on January 10, 2017