Dorit Judaica Satin Drawstring Afikoman Bag - Ho Lachma Anya
The Seder ritual begins. After Kiddush, Washing Hands and Karpas, the leader of the Seder breaks into two the middle of his three Matzahs and puts on one side the bigger piece to be eaten as Afikomen at the close of the Seder meal.
Where will he keep this piece of Matzah? In this pretty Afikomen bag created by Dorit Judaica. Made of satin with a drawstring closure, it sports a pretty pomegranate design with the Ho Lachmo Anyo declaration printed on it. With this bag, you can be reassured that even when the children spirit the Afikomen away, it will be clean and protected.
Height: 13"/32 cm
Width: 9.4"/24 cm
Made in Israel
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Stainless Steel Revolving "Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li" Ring$5.99
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Stainless Steel Ring with Gold Shema Israel$4.99
- IDF Special Forces Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Krav Maga$12.35
- Safed Round "Lantern" Havdalah Candle$13.00