Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel Challah Knife - Wheat
All eyes will be on this knife as it carefully cuts the challah. The blade is a top quality stainless steel and the eye-catching handle is decorated with a stylish sheaf of wheat. An appropriate design since wheat is challah’s basic ingredient. It is also one of the agricultural products with which the Land of Israel is blessed. It matches Dorit Judaica’s Shabbat table items.
Talking about Challah…
The three-braided challah symbolizes Shabbat’s three basic commands: Zachor – remember, Shamor – guard, and b’dibur echod – the simultaneous recitation by G-d of zachor and shamor.
Israeli Judaica artist Dorit Klein offers you a unique selection of Judaic gifts for any occasion and has many lovely Judaic items that can be personalized for party favors and presentation gifts. As Dorit is a versatile artist the quantity of items she designed is immense we decided to separate the decorative items‚ mostly with a Judaic inscription and meaning from the Judaic ritual.
Width: 0.7" / 2 cm
Height: 12.9" / 33 cm
Material: stainless steel
Made in Israel
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Dorit Judaica Tempered Glass Challah Board Wheat Motif - Hamotzi$111.48
- Dorit Judaica Challah Cover with Wheat Motif - Shabbat Shalom$28.60
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $11.99
- Traditional Kosher Shabbat Candles - 16 in a Box$5.20