You will love these two gold filled Stars of David that are, to use the old Yiddish expression, “locked and tied together.” The outer Star is filled with zircons stones adding an exclusive look.
The Star of David has always been a sign of Jewish identity. As far back as the seventeenth century, people attached a Star of David on the outside of their Synagogue to indicate that here was a Jewish place of prayer.
Customers also shopped for
- Classic Rhodium Silver Necklace with Magen David pendantStarting at $4.98
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $21.72
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $50.79
- Gold Filled - Box ChainStarting at $10.38
- Gemsbok Shofar$56.85
- 925 Sterling Silver and Opal Interlocked Star of David Pendant NecklaceStarting at $20.93
- Star of David with multicolor stones Rhodium Necklace$6.00
- Gold Filled Amethyst Star of David Pendant$19.95
- Silver and Opal Double Star of David Pendant$52.50
- Gold Filled Shema Two Color Star of David Pendant$21.95
- Rhodium Red Stone Pendant - Star of David$36.66