Hoshen Set Ring by HaAri
This is a once-in-a-lifetime ring. It will adorn your finger and your heart. The stones in the ring are all authentic, set in 9k gold. Around are etched the names of the twelve tribes. This ring will make a meaningful gift for anyone who comes from a family of Kohanim – Priests, but it carries a message for every Jew at any place or time.
Created by the world’s leading designer of Kabalah jewelry, HaAri, it features the holy Choshen, the Breastplate worn by the High Priest in Temple times. The Choshen held twelve precious stones of different colors corresponding to the twelve tribes. The stone of each tribe represented their individual strength and energy. When the tribes used their G-d given gifts wisely, the Jewish nation lived in harmony and unity. What a wonderful reminder for whoever wears this ring.
Shipping time: 5-10 days
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- HaAri Kabbalah Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of God to Draw Powerful Energy$115.95