Judaica Baby Room Decor - Hamsa Heart with Blessing
It is a beautiful tradition to place a Hamsa in the crib of a new-born baby, a gift which carries a message - I want you and your baby to be granted all that is good and wholesome.
The Hamsa hand is an ancient amulet that wards off the evil eye and brings good fortune to the one who wears or uses it.
This pretty Hamsa, designed by the well-known artist Yealat Chen, is made of a hard-wearing metal known as zamak. At the top is a pretty heart with appropriate engravings of a butterfly, fish, flower and snail. At the base is a moving prayer that the new baby will be a source of joy and light.
SKU: YC-H-131-English Pink
Size: Hamsa Size: 5 x 6 cm/ 1.9" x 2.3
Artist: Yealat Chen
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Jumbo Yemenite Shofar - Half Polished Half NaturalStarting at $169.95
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$156.00
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95