This Kabbalah bracelet is made of Sterling silver and leather and on the catch, which is a round silver disc, is Hebrew carved lettering in Rashi : Aleph-Lamed-Dalet, which is one of the 72 names of God and "Ben Porat Yosef Aley Ayin".
The phrase Ben Porat Yoseph Alei Ayne is taken from the book of Genesis. When Jacob blesses his youngest son, he calls him Ben Porat Yoseph, which means a fruitful son (Genesis, 49:42). Since Joseph is considered righteous in Jewish tradition, it has become a custom to use his name as a virtue for blessing and protection.
Supply time: 2-3 days
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Material: .925 sterling silver
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.44
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish Necklace$198.65
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.72
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $37.93
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
We sent this as a graduation gift to our niece and she just loved the youthful design and meaningful inscription.By Sara on June 18, 2014