- Machine-spun kosher tzitzit string
- Length of 4 leading strings: 112cm / 44.1" , Length of 12 strings: 88cm / 34.6"
- Includes enough loose string to tie all 4 corners, prior knowledge in tying is necessary
- Made in Israel, comes with Kashrut certification.
- In Stock, usually Leaves Warehouse within 24 hours.
Do you know how to tie your own tzitzit? Here is a package of machine-made wool tzitzit threads. The bundle contains 16 threads of which four are the longer ones. You can do the knotting and tying with joy – it is a great merit!
According to Halachah, the strings must be made from wool. Each string comprises two threads twisted together that have been spun together specifically for the purpose of tzitzit. Hence the importance of reputable Kashrut certification.
It is important to be familiar with the knotting and tying technique before doing it alone.
Length of 4 leading strings - 112cm / 44.1"
Length of 12 strings - 88cm / 34.6"
Customers also shopped for
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 5 reviews
Fits perfectly with my Radzin tekhelet tzitzit strings.By Avi from NY on January 19, 2017
came from the Holy Land
I could have purchased the tzitzit locally but wanted threads that came from the Holy Land. Makes my Tallit especially holy.By Stan on December 23, 2015
Awesome!!!By Chuck on June 03, 2015
Great chut dak. Used them for my talit katan.By WF van Wyk on May 27, 2014
I am very content to have them, I keep them in case I have to replace one of my Tallit.By Theodor Rebegel on September 09, 2013