Pendant by Amaro Ocean Collection
A meaningful necklace from the Ocean Collection, created by the Israeli Jewelry Design Studio Amaro, headed by Irit Goffer and enjoys much success both in Goffer's native Israel and around the world.
The Ocean Collection was inspired by the clear blue skies and the ocean. The turquoise stone that features prominently in this collection was valued by ancient cultures as a guardian from the evil eye. The ancient Native American tribes believed the stone stole her color from the sky and saw it as a server of God. The Indians used it as a medicine for pain.
Stones participating in this collection:
Howlite Chinese turquoise
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Challah Board with Knife Set - Oriental JerusalemStarting at $30.87
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $37.10
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $50.45
- Large Rams Horn Shofar with Light Shades - Natural FinishStarting at $44.22
- HaAri Kabbalah Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of God to Draw Powerful Energy$119.52