This Scent of Jerusalem anointing oil is enriched with essence of spikenard. This is an ancient Biblical spice, mentioned in the Ketores, or incense in the Holy Temple. It is used with olive oil in this attractively packaged product.
Size: 9 ml / 0.32 fl.oz.
Brand: Scent of Jerusalem
Customers also shopped for
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched with Rose of Sharon$6.17
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched With Frankincense & Myrrh$6.17
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched with Myrrh$6.17
- Clear Plastic Lucite Mezuzah Case Waterproof with rubber plug - Gold ShinStarting at $4.21
- H&B Dead Sea Pomegranate Hair Mask$15.07
Average rating: 4.5 / 5.0 based on 2 reviews
This oil is just lovely. Not to greasy or thick. Love it.By Marianne R. on March 19, 2014
Once my friend gave me a cream, which she called "Spikenard". It was the best smell I've ever smelled. I have looked for a long time for it and cannot find it. However, this spikenard does smell good, just not wonderful! It is not the fault of the oil. It is just not what I remembered.By Jeanne W. on January 01, 1970