Shema Yisrael Hamsa Hand Keyring
The golden Hamsa keyring is handcrafted from polymer clay and gold.
The Hebrew lettering spells out the first verse of the sacred Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael.
The keyring is designed by Adina Plastelina, a renowned Israeli jewelry studio. The background appears on polymer clay using special technique called the Millefiori "thousand flower" process, meaning creating a picture by 3D sculpting.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: Adina Plastelina
Customers also shopped for
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views
- AMARO Oriental Hamsa Oval and Seahorse Necklace with Swarovski crystals
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters