Shraga Landesman Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah - Kingfisher Bird on Branch
This unique Menorah designed by the Israeli contemporary artist Shraga Landesman,depicts an image of a kingfisher bird standing on a tree branch by the light of the Menorah. Made of cast aluminium.
Sharaga Landesman describes the inspiration for his unique work: "my spiritual sources are the Bible and the ancient cultures that lived in the region. A disappearing world that I miss which does not exist anymore. I confront this world my way, trying to decode familiar cultural codes from those magic objects that these cultures left behind ".
Made in Israel.
Size: 9" / 23cm (Width)
Height: 5.5" / 14cm
Depth: 2.7" / 7cm
Made in Israel
Artist: Shraga Landesman
Customers also shopped for
- Benny Dabach - Puzzle Chanukah Menorah$156.00
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish Necklace$188.50
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'Ari$175.50
- Think Out of the Box Menorah by Laura Cowan$134.00