This Star of David bracelet is made of Sterling silver, 14K gold and leather.
A unique puzzle bracelet which is comprised of twelve silver units that together form a Star of David. Ten units on the top and bottom parts are inscribed with one of God's sacred acronyms in Hebrew. The others are inscribed with letters that comprise the Hebrew prayer Shema Yisrael.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Material: .925 sterling silver
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$26.29
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Dorit Judaica Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer$57.54
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$124.44
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.44
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Gift for my wife
I was captivated by this stunning bracelet and the craftsmanship involved and purchased it as a gift for my wife who wears it with great pleasure.By Martin J. on May 16, 2015