Thousand Flowers Wall Hamsa hand By Adina Plastelina
Designed by Adina Plastelina, the Hamsa Hand is handmade from polymer clay and silver.
Millefiori, which literally means "a thousand flowers", is an ancient glasswork technique used to produce distinctive polished patterns on glassware and now is applied on polymer clay. This technique gives the piece its colorful, radiant look.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: Adina Plastelina
Type: Jewish symbols
Materials: 925 Silver, Polymer clay
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters
- AMARO Oriental Hamsa Oval and Seahorse Necklace with Swarovski crystals
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - Rainbow
- White and Turquoise Oriental Mezuzah Case
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver Stripes