Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Blue & Violet Bucharian Hat - Jerusalem Images
One of the great assets of the Ingathering of Exiles in Israel is the opportunity to learn about the cultures and dress styles of different Jewish communities all over the world. The Bucharian headgear, originally worn only by the Jews of Bucharia in Central Asia, is now world-famous and enjoys growing popularity.
This striking hat has a splendid beauty. On a cotton base, using silk, gold and silver threads, it depicts impressions of Jerusalem – old and new. The striking blue and burgundy colors make this a very special hat.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Colorful Bucharian Kippah Hat - Jerusalem Images$23.27
- Black Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
- Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
- Jerusalem Wall TallitStarting at $36.95
- Light Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Blue and Burgundy Jerusalem design Hand Embroidered Hat
I just love the combination of colors on this hat, embroidery and design are of outstanding quality as wellBy Mr Walker on July 28, 2013