Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Gold Bucharian Hat Kippah - Birds & Flowers
Inspired by the traditional head coverings of Jews from the Bucharian community, Yair Emanuel has designed this fabulous hat – suitable for men or women.
Hand embroidered with silk, gold and silver threads, it depicts birds sitting on leafy tree branches with flowers in the background. This dignified hat is appropriate for Pessach – also called Festival of Spring.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Customers also shopped for
- Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
- Black Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
- Light Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.90
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $5.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $43.95