A replica of one of the most important archeological
treasures ever found in the Holy Land, the
Dead Sea Scrolls were comprised of Biblical as well
as sectarian texts.
Contents of this replica:
Jar based on the original
Replica of one of the Dead Sea Scrolls
Booklet with the history of the scrolls - in English.
Size: 4" X 7.9" / 10.5 X 20 cm
Diameter: 2.5" / 6.5 cm
Weight: 0.794 lbs / 360 gr
This item comes with a certificate of authenticity of the Israel Museum, Jerusalem. Enclosed is a small explanation of its historical background in English and Hebrew.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Pamphlet in English$5.20
- Magnetic Bookmark. Dead Sea Scroll Jars. 1st Century$3.25
- A Day at Qumran. The Dead Sea Sect and Its Scrolls$23.40
- Pocket Notebook. Dead Sea Scroll Jars. 1st Century$5.20
- The Bible in the Shrine of the Book - From the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Aleppo Codex - Paperback$26.00
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Beautiful replica of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the explanations are very readable and clear.By William C on April 14, 2013