This quality notebook is both beautiful and useful. Part of the Israel Museum's series of stationary based on the Museum's exhibits, the cover can be folded out to make the notebook stand on a surface like an easel.
Pictured are two of the actual pottery jars in which Dead Sea scrolls were found, which are part of the Israel Museum collection in Jerusalem and are dated 1st century BCE - 1st centure CE.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Replica - English translation$45.50
- A Day at Qumran. The Dead Sea Sect and Its Scrolls$23.40
- The Bible in the Shrine of the Book - From the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Aleppo Codex - Paperback$26.00
- The Dead Sea Scrolls Pamphlet in English$5.20
- Magnetic Bookmark. Dead Sea Scroll Jars. 1st Century$3.25
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Dead Sea Scrolls notebook
Nice notebook good quality and practicalBy Carol Frias on May 05, 2013