David Gerstein Laser Cut Metal Colorful Hanukkia - Shalom Hamsas
- Celebrate the Chanukah festival with this meaningful Gerstein Hamsa Menorah
- Features two Hamsa hands, protective eyes, Shalom and “Nes Gadol” text
- Afterwards, candle base removes easily for it to become home decoration
- The double sided print on laser cut metal makes this a most desirable gift
In a humorous comment on life, Gerstein enhances his Menorah with two colorful Hamsas. The forbidding eye in the Center will protect the home and drive away evil influences. Above is written in Hebrew the word “Shalom”. At the base is a metal strip to hold the Chanukah candles or oil lights. Underneath is written two words – “Nes Gadol” – a reminder of the great miracles that are the essence of the story of Chanukah.
After Chanukah, remove the candle holder and enjoy a delightful home decoration.
We invite you to browse through our collection of Gerstein Menorahs. Each one is an exciting festival of rich colors. David Gerstein, living and working in Israel, is a renowned artist. We offer a huge selection of his art and sculpture works.
Artist: David GersteinWidth: 12" / 31cm
Laser cutout steel
Height: 15" / 38 cm
Width: 12" / 31 cm
Depth: 4.2" / 11 cm
Made in Jerusalem
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver Stripes
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - Polished
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Lips Sculpture - One Hundred Kisses
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver Stripes
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Fabulous Menorah. Stands next to my window and even people from the street stopped to admire it.By FloeG on July 23, 2017