Remember the old-time musician playing at the street corner with the tin waiting to receive your coins. Here he is, playing on his saxophone – a reminder of days gone by. The metal bowl, part of the sculpture, is an ingenious way to collect your coins, keys or those other trinkets inevitably lost in a busy home.
Ori Niv is an up-and-coming artist in Israel who enjoys creating articles that are functional and aesthetic. His goal is to make us stop a moment and smile!
Artist: ArtOri Design
Length: 4.4 in. (11 cm.)
Height: 7.6 in. (19 cm.)
Depth: 3.6in. (9 cm.)
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $50.83
- Shema Yisrael - Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina$92.42
- Mini Classic Shin Mezuzah By Agayof$37.26
- Large Peacock Feather EarringsStarting at $241.96
Average rating: 4.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Coin Holder- Saxophonist
this statuette was a fresh gift idea for a close friend, I do wish it was cheaper cause it's way overpriced in my opinionBy Arthur on July 21, 2013