- Megillat Esther$3.90
- Sefardic Megillat Esther Case with Metal PlateComes in 3 Sizes$80.00 - $90.00
- Book of Esther - Megilat Esther$3.90
- Childrens Illustrated Megillat Esther$26.00
- Megillat Esther with French Translation - Softcover$7.80
- Megilat Ester Hamelech Ashkenaz - Ktav Ari$1,170.00 - $2,405.00
- Sefardic Lucite Megillat Esther CaseComes in 3 Sizes$60.00 - $70.00
- Megilat Ester Hamelech Ashkenaz - Beit Yosef$1,300.00 - $2,470.00
- Sefardic Megillat Esther CaseComes in 3 Sizes$125.00 - $135.00
- Ashkenaz Megillat Esther CaseComes in 2 Sizes$130.00 - $135.00
- Megilat Ester Hamelech Sefardi$1,235.00 - $2,080.00
Megillah of Esther for Purim
Megillat Esther tells the story of Purim - the wicked Haman plotted to annihilate the Jewish nation and G-d miraculously saved them through an amazing sequence of events in which the pious Mordechai and Queen Esther played a central role.
One of the mitzvot of Purim is reading the Megillah. In order to fulfill this properly, the Megillah must be read from a ritually written scroll which for many is a prized possession that is taken with pride to the Synagogue on Purim and carefully used to follow the Reader’s recitation.
There are many who would love to own their own Megillah scroll. (Perhaps they are waiting to receive it as a gift!) Purim is the time. Ajudaica offers the opportunity to present to a loved one the gift of a lifetime – a precious hand-written Megillat Esther. It is an eloquent tribute to present to a husband, father, grandfather or teacher. It will be treasured and cherished, year after year. Choose from the Beit Yosef, Ktav Ari or Sefardi script. All are 100% Kosher and have the appropriate certification. Our staff will be happy to help you if you have queries.
Ajudaica offers a number of softback Megillat Esther texts - either in Hebrew or with a translation into English or French.
We warmly recommend the hard-backed child’s illustrated Megillat Esther. Delightful pictures make the text alive and meaningful. Children will enjoy turning the pages before and after the Festival. It will be a well-used book on your children’s book shelf.