- Sterling Silver Star of David Charm$19.50
- Silver Shema Yisrael Charm$27.30
- Sterling Silver Smooth Red Pomegranate Charm$35.99
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Charm - Fertility$24.70
- Sterling Silver Red Enamel Pomegranate Charm$38.99
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Charm - Partnership and Friendship$24.70
- Sterling Silver Red Pomegranate Charm with stones$49.99
- 925 Sterling Silver Charms Bracelet$48.99 - $57.99
- Sterling Silver Chai Bracelet Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Chai Charm$18.98
- Sterling Silver Flag of Israel Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Charm - Kabbalah$24.70
- Sterling Silver Ahava Charm$18.98
- Sterling Silver Star of David Double Sided Breastplate Charm$55.90
- Sterling Silver Charm - Lion of Judah$24.70
- Sterling Silver Woman of Valor Bracelet Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Square Israel Flag Charm$32.99
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Charm - Tree of Life$24.70
- Sterling Silver Israel Map Charm$18.99
- Sterling Silver Square Lion of Judah Charm$29.99
- Sterling Silver Ahava - Love Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Shema Charm$38.99
- Sterling Silver Charm for Cure and Health$24.70
- Sterling Silver Charm with Shin$24.70
- Sterling Silver Colorful Star of David Charm$32.50
- Sterling Silver Happiness Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Pomegranate Charm$24.70
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Star of David Charm$24.70
- Silver Star of David Hoshen Bracelet Charm$32.50
- Sterling Silver Stopper Charm$18.99
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Charm$18.98
- Sterling Silver Stopper Charm - Heart$18.99
The story of charm bracelets begins many years ago…
In ancient Egypt, the dead were buried with identifying charm bracelets and necklaces so that they could be recognized and taken to their worthy place in the Afterlife. Throughout the Middle Ages, charms were considered to have protective properties. They served as amulets to protect the wearer and destroy the enemy. Later, charms became a means of identity, reflecting family origin and political standing. In later years, Queen Victoria brought a new wave of popularity to the charm bracelet.
From then onwards, charms became an item of decorative fashion jewelry worn as a bracelet. They were added to the bracelet to entertain, amuse or to record life’s milestones or other major events. A charm bracelet tells a story. It reflects your priorities – the milestones that you wish to perpetuate, the symbols that are meaningful to you and the messages that you wish to incorporate in your life. They are nostalgic memories of life’s milestones and major events in your life.
Enjoy a Judaica’s choice of quality charms, made in sterling silver by Marina, one of Israeli’s top jewelry artists. Each charm has a quality finish that will look perfect on your wrist. One of the most popular charms is the 6 pointed Star of David. Choose from a respectable plain silver star or an energetic one with colored stones. Others Stars of David charms display the Israeli flag or an image of the colorful Breastplate worn by the High Priest in the Temple. The Lion of Judah, symbol of pride is also expressed in various formats.
The ultimate expression of loyalty to Israel is the Flag of Israel charm in blue and white colors. Why not express your life-long support of Israel with an innovative charm, shaped like the map of Israel. Also intensely Jewish are the charms engraved with the sacred Shema Yisrael prayers – the six words that express the creed of the Jew and are his life-line in all situations.
If you enjoy symbolic blessings, you will love the red enamel pomegranate charms. The pomegranate is a Jewish symbol of wealth, purity, wisdom and fertility. The larger pomegranate displays lots of seeds on the side. The traditional Menorah charm is a classic together with decorative pomegranate charms in a rich ruby red color.
As an accessory, you will find in this category a sterling silver stopper charm that will keep the charms on your bracelet neatly apart. And of course, don’t forget Marina’s sterling silver charm bracelet. It has a delightful coil design and comes in various lengths so you can choose what suits your wrist and lifestyle.
Whichever charm you choose, once you have a charm bracelet you will want to wear it all day every day. Choose from the Judaica Charms category of aJudaica.
Each one is fashionable, well-made and will always be in style. A charm bracelet is fun to wear. It matches every outfit, growing together with you as you add charms to commemorate people, events or special days. It is also a proud declaration of your Jewish identity and loyalty to the traditions and beliefs of your people.