- Jerusalem Hand Towel by Yair EmanuelSize: 13" x 22"/33 x 55.8 cm$7.80
- Embroidered Netilat Yadayim Towel - PomegranatesSize: 13" x 22"/33 x 55.8 cm$7.80
- Shabbat Shalom Towel$11.83
- Six Pack Netilat Yadayim Pomegranate Towels by Dorit$27.00
- Jerusalem Hand Towel by Yair Emanuel - Al Netilat YadayimSize: 13" x 22"/33 x 55.8 cm$7.80
- Embroidered Netilat Yadayim Towel - Grapes NetilatSize: 13" x 22"/33 x 55.8 cm$7.80
- Pomegranate Netilat Yadayim Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Six Pack Netilat Yadayim Towels by Dorit$27.00
- Judaica Hand Washing Towel - Shabbat Shalom with pomegranatesSize: 13" x 22"/33 x 55.8 cm$7.80
- Pomegranate Hand Washing Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Shabbat Shalom Netilat Yadayim Towel$11.83
- Leaf Design Netilat Yadayim Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Passover Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Jaffa Orange Dish Towel by Barbara Shaw$18.85
- Grapevine Netilat Yadayim TowelSize: 34 x 72 cm/ 13.3" x 28.3"$9.75
- Shabbat Shalom Grapes Hand Wash Towel - Yair Emanuel$7.80
- Hand Towel by Yair Emanuel - Pomegranates$7.80
- Judaic Hand Washing Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Passover Hieroglyph Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Shabbat Shalom Dove of Peace Towel$11.83
- Shana Tova Pomegranate Towel by Dorit$11.83
- White Rose Netilat Yadayim TowelSize: 55 x 34 cm/ 21" x13.3"$9.75
- Pomegranate Dish Towel by Barbara Shaw$18.85
- Jerusalem Hand Washing Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Grapevine Chag Sameach TowelSize: 34 x 72 cm/ 13.3" x 28.3"$9.75
- Meat Fleishig Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Pomegranate design Rosh Hashana Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Towel 'Shana Tovah' leaves and pomegranate by Dorit$11.83
- Shabbat Shalom Pomegranate Towel$11.83
- Milk Milchig Dish Towel by Barbara Shaw$18.85
- Shana Tova Towel by Dorit$11.83
- Passover Hand Washing Towel by Dorit$11.83
From the moment we rise in the morning, a Jew washes his hands and during the day, with or without the vessel known as Wash Cup, or Natla, there are many occasions where he washes his hands. The most well-known ritual washing of hand is before a meal where bread is served.
Ajudaica’s selection of Judaica embroidered hand towels brings to handwashing a charming Jewish touch. Our tastefully decorated towels are all quality fabric and the designs are attractive, adding that extra special touch to your Shabbat or Chag meal.
Ajudaica offers a varied selection of hand towels. The designers are three of Israel’s most popular and well-known Judaica artists; Yair Emanuel, Dorit Judaica and Barbara Shaw.
If you are a Yair Emanuel fan, you will love the pretty images of Jerusalem or the elegant pomegranate designs on the edges of his towels. For Seder night, there is a delightful Pesach Urchatz embroidered towel and for your Shabbat table, enjoy his Shabat Shalom grape design towel.
We love Dorit Judaica’s hand towels - dainty cream-colored towels that are pleasing to the eye, carrying at the edge her beloved hallmark pomegranate designs. You will find towels for Shabbat, for Rosh Hashanah and for Pesach. Each one is a work of art that is functional and pleasing to the eye. An innovation - one of her towels comes with a gorgeous pomegranate design hanger. So it will stand on your sink, functional and a beautiful decoration.
For a humorous towel that never-fail to please, try Barbara Shaw, an original Israeli designer with an irrepressible sense of humor. She offers hand towels appropriate for Pesach or for Shabbat. You and your guests will love them. Her other colorful towels will bring light and humor to the kitchen throughout the year. A Barbara Shaw towel is a fantastic gift that you can be sure will always please and entertain.
Whichever towel you choose from our collection, an aJudaica hand towel will always add a special touch to your Shabbat or Chag meal. It makes a thoughtful hostess gift and is a welcome party favor. Incorporate the towels in your table decorations, especially on Seder night or place one in your guests’ room to make them feel special. Wherever or however you display and use your Judaica towels, they will be appreciated and enhance your meal and table experience.