- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.8" X 0.7"$49.40
- Golan Travelers Prayer Sterling Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David$117.95
- 72 Holy Names Kabbalah Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$98.80
- Golan Studio Travelers Prayer Kabbalah Ring - Star of David$98.80
- Shema Yisrael Prayer Silver Bracelet by Golan$196.51
- Hand Etched Shema Pendant from Golan StudioDiameter: 0.7" / 1.8cm$53.43
- Golan Men Sterling Silver Bracelet with Gold Hamsa & Ben Porat Yosef in Hebrew$117.95
- Leather Shema Yisrael Jewish BraceletAvailable in three colors$113.10
- Golan May God Bless & Keep You Hebrew Silver Men Bracelet with Gold Star of David$117.95
- Silver Round Chai Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 0.4"$19.50
- Leather Ana BeKoach Jewish Bracelet by Golan Studio$157.78
- Silver Mezuzah Pendant Holy Names of God by Golan StudioSize: 0.3" X 1.4"$98.28
- Silver Pendant for Protection by Golan StudioDiameter: 1.1" / 2.8cm$97.50
- Golan Studio Men Silver Bracelet with Gold Star of David & Hebrew Shema Yisrael$117.95
- Silver Traveler's Prayer Double Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 1.1 cm / 0.4"$49.40
- Silver & Opalite "Shema Yisrael" StoneDiameter: 1.2"$120.90
- Silver and 14K Hamsa Pendant with BlessingsSize: 0.7 x 0.9"$117.00
- 72 Names Kabbalah Jewelry Pendant in Yemenite StyleDiameter: 3cm / 1.2"$98.80
- Golan Men Triple Wrap Leather Bracelet with Silver Ana Bekoach Aaron BlessingChoice of Colors$107.95
- Golan Studio Men Leather Bracelet Silver Hebrew Shema Prayer & Gold Star of DavidChoice of Colors$68.95
- Golan Leather Triple-Wrap Men Bracelet Silver Hamsa & Hebrew Aaron BlessingChoice of Colors$107.95
- Chai Star of David Dog-Tag Pendant by Golan Studio$133.90
- Heavenly Protection Silver Bracelet-Ben Porat$196.51
- Silver Star of David Necklace by Golan StudioDiameter: 0.94"$89.70
- Silver Shema Yisrael Star of David Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$65.00
- I am for my beloved - Silver Ring by Golan Studio$74.10
- Silver Band Ring from Golan Studio - 72 NamesWidth: 0.3"$98.15
- 72 Names Kabbalah Jewelry PendantDiameter: 1.2"$110.50
- Golan Leather Men Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Travelers PrayerChoice of Colors$78.95
- Turquoise Star of David Silver Bracelet by Golan Studio$196.51
- Studio Golan Leather Men Bracelet with Sterling Silver Hebrew Ani Ledodi PrayerChoice of Colors$78.95
Golan Studio - Yemenite Israeli Jewelry
WHY BUY GOLAN STUDIO
Today, Israel boasts many jewelry artists who design Yemenite Kabbalah jewelry. So, what is special about Golan Studio? AJudaica has chosen his products because he is genuinely authentic. We have visited him in his studio and seen his deep concentration as he bends over each piece he creates, painstakingly engraving holy words. Golan Studio is "the real thing."
Although Golan was never in Yemen, his parents spent their childhood there. So, Golan grew up, closely identifying with the Yemenite culture and life style. He feels totally at home living in Rosh Ha'ayin where the predominant population is Yemenite. Golan is also an avid Kabbalah student. He comes to the studio each day after an intensive study session and he transfers to the jewelry he designs, the excitement and passion he feels for Kabbalah.
Golan brings us an array of pendant necklaces, bracelets and rings. Each item is handmade using quality sterling silver. Golan himself does the engraving, feeling the spirit of each item as he works on it. The result is a selection of unique hand crafted jewelry. Each item combines the spirit of Kabbalah with the beauty of Yemenite silver work.
Wearing Golan jewelry brings you spiritual protection as well as compliments. You will find in the collection many prayers and blessings. There are traditional Jewish motifs and symbols and of course there are the Kabbalah words and letter combinations that have deep inner meanings.
By the way, Golan has many pieces that are men's jewelry too, making them a fabulous gift to express enduring love.
THE PERSONAL CONNECTION
Another reason for choosing Golan Studio jewelry is his personal involvement in every aspect of the production. "I breathe into each piece," he says "my personal inspiration and blessing." So, wear and be blessed!