Silver Pendant for Protection by Golan Studio
A hidden blessing for travelers!
Your first look - a pretty Star of David filled with a turquoise stone, surrounded by an ornately designed pretty disc. Your second look – lift up the disc and see the holy words of Psalms etched in a circle – “ He shall command for you for His angels to guard you on all your paths” – words of blessing for the traveler or anyone embarking on the journey of life anew each day.
This unisex item was designed and produced by Golan. A Yemenite Jew, he brings to his jewelry craft, a passionate devote to Kabalah teaching and a devotion to the ancient crafts of handwork that have always been the pride of Jews from Yemen. The sterling silver chain is featured as an Additional Item option.
Size: Diameter: 1.1" / 2.8cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Material: .925 sterling silver
Customers also shopped for
- Ceramic Pomegranate Mezuzah CaseStarting at $25.21
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Challah Board with Knife Set - Golden JerusalemStarting at $31.56
- Mezuzah Necklace Pendant Spiral Hebrew Shema Yisrael in Sterling SilverStarting at $16.81
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Passover Seder Plate - Blue$143.85
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15