Hanukkah Music & Gifts
- Hanukka Coloring Arts and Crafts Book + Hanukkah Songs CD$10.96
- Chanukah Dreidel Stickers$4.11
- 22 Piece Wood Alef Bet Puzzle - Colorful$10.17
- Hanukkah & Winter Songs CD$10.96
- Hanukkah Laminated Pamphlet with Hebrew and English Blessings, Prayer and SongSize: 16.5 x 24 cm/6.4" x 9.4"$4.11
- Chanukah Theme Glow in the Dark Stickers$4.11
- 22 Piece Alef Bet Wood Puzzle - Multicolored$10.17
- Laminated Colorful Wall Poster - Chanukah$13.70
- Chanukah Candle Lighting Booklet in Hebrew$4.11
- Chanukah Stickers$4.11
- Chanukah Theme Large Stickers$4.11
- Transparent Chanukah Stickers with Menorah Blessing and Symbols$4.11
- Chanukah Theme Stickers$4.11
- Chanukah Candle Stationery$8.91
- Judaic Symbols Embroidered Kippah by Yair Emanuel$11.54
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Doughnut$12.60
- Chanukah Menorah Stationery$8.91
- Chanukah Booklet in Hebrew$27.40
Chanukah Music CD's
As the traditional children’s rhyme declares - Chanukah is a festival of joy with presents for every girl and boy.
Ajudaica is here to help you choose the gifts that will delight, entertain and ensure that your Chanukah will be a memorable family experience.
Stickers will keep the little ones busy for hours. They are wonderful for teachers or anyone who has to entertain kids.
Making a Chanukah party? Sending a note with your Chanukah gift? Write your invitations and notes on our special designed Chanukah stationery.
Get everyone in the Chanukah mood by decorating your home or classroom with this colorful quality poster depicting the Chanukah story.
To make your Menorah lighting ceremony more meaningful, hand out to all those present beautifully illustrated texts of the blessings and traditional Chanukah songs. There are cards or a booklet – in Hebrew or with English translation.
There is nothing like music to raise spirits and get those feet tapping. We offer a couple of CD’s featuring popular Israeli singers entertaining with Chanukah songs. You can buy this together with a coloring arts and crafts book that will keep the kids occupied.
The national Chanukah food of Israel is doughnuts, known as sufganiyot. An estimated 24 million filled doughnuts are sold in Israel each season. Why not commemorate this by a non-fattening doughnut – a delicious looking small change purse from designer Barbara Shaw – a gift that will be enjoyed year-long.
However you spend the precious hour after kindling the Menorah lights, Chanukah is family time when parents, children, friends and guests sit together enjoying each other’s company. Many families play dreidel, exchange gifts, sing or tell stories. And of course, they munch those delicious doughnuts and latkes. Whatever the activity, the glowing lights of the Menorah will help to create a warm inviting family spirit.