- Silver Plated Menorah - HanukiaComes in two sizes$14.99 - $34.99
- Simple Menorah HanukiaSize: 10"$3.99
- Dove of Peace Pewter Hanukkah MenorahHeight 5.5"$29.99
- Arc Chanukah Menorah by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Brass Menorah Hanukia - Luchot Habrit LionsHeight: 5.5"$21.99
- Elegant Nickel Menorah with Classic design Menorah HanukiaComes in two sizes$35.99 - $59.99
- Brass Menorah Hanukia with Hanukkah EngravedHeight: 5.5"$21.99
- Blue-Silver-Brown Arc Chanukah Menorah by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Floral Design Pewter Plated Menorah HanukiaHeight: 8"$16.99
- Large Silver Plated Menorah HanukiaSize: Height: 37 cm$45.50 - $66.00
- Tree Engraving Pewter Hanukkah MenorahHeight: 7"$33.80
- Green-Brown-Turquoise Arc Menorah by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Brass Hanukkah Menorah Harp Design with Star of DavidHeight 5.5"$59.67
- Gray-Camel-Green Arc Menorah by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Solid Brass Hanukkah MenorahWidth: 7.2"$34.97
- Large Nickel Chanukah Menorah HanukiaHeight: 17"$81.90
- Fiddler on the Roof Brass Hanukkah MenorahHeight: 5.5"$39.00
- Jerusalem Brass Hanukkah MenorahHeight: 5.5"$39.00
- Gray-Black-Brown Arc Menorah by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Nickel Menorah with Ornate DesignHeight: 8"$14.30
- Nickel Diamond design Chanukah MenorahHeight: 11"$46.80
- Hanukah Menorah in Mustard-Brown-Black Arcs by DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Brass Menorah Hanukia - ShalomHeight: 6.7"$18.07
- Classic Menorah for HanukkahHeight: 18.5"$78.00
- Jerusalem Travel Hanukkah Menorah by EmanuelSize: 9.3"$36.27
- Turquoise-Green-Silver Hanukah Menorah - Benny DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
- Nickel Hanukah Menorah with Star Of DavidHeight: 7"$15.60
- Puzzle Menorah By Benny DabachSize: 4.75"$156.00
- Yair Emanuel Judaica Laser Cut Birds Hanukkah MenorahHeight: 7.5"$71.50
- Silver Plated Wood Menorah Hanukia$47.00
- Reflective Hanukkah Menorah by Shahar PelegSize: 10.4"$91.00
- Brown-Mustard-Green Menorah by Benny DabbahHeight: 12"/30 cm$240.50
Traditional Chanukah Menorah
Browse through the aJudaica Chanukah Menorah collection -a feast for the eyes that will put you in the Chanukah mood. Our site is bursting with Menorahs, some 300 samples - all shapes, sizes, materials, prices and colors. You will surely find among them a Menorah to suit your taste and pocket.
The traditional eight-branch Menorah, called Hanukia in Hebrew, displays eight candle holders and a separate one for the Shamash light. Oil and wicks are preferable but candles are equally suitable to create those glowing beloved lights. The text will specify if it is a candle-only Menorah. Our precise measurements will help you choose the right size depending on whether the Menorah will stand by a window, door or on the table.
Most of our Menorahs are classic shaped, on stems with an elegant base. Many display a Star of David, Jerusalem images, lions, doves or other designs. Materials range from metal, nickel, silver plate, pewter, brass to stunning colored glass. The Menorah inspires the creative spirit; almost every Judaica artist has a collection, each with their individual style and signature themes.
Buying a Menorah for a child you love? Even adults will love the train design on our glass Menorah. Kids will adore Yair Emanuel’s playful Menorahs in their bright cheerful colors. Dorit Judaica delicate Menorah designs incorporate her hallmark pomegranate. Friekmanndar displays the beauty of colored glass. Benny Dabbah’s stunning designs demonstrate amazing etched letters. Gerstein and Tzuki have created Menorahs that are works of art to be wall displays year-long.
Travelling? A huge selection of compact small size Menorah will ensure that you can observe the mitzvah of Menorah even when away from home. Look through the designs of Agayof, Sidler, Yealat Chen. For an exclusive prestigious design, try Laura Cowan.
Whichever you choose, an aJudaica Menorah will help you to celebrate Chanukah in its traditional spirit as the warm lights of the Menorah shed their gentle glow on you and your dear ones.
“Happy Chanukah!” or as they say in Israel “Chanukah Sa’mayach!”