Jewish Wedding Gifts
- Talitnia Chermonit Wool Tallit Pure Wool Kosher Prayer Shawl$69.95 - $98.95
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - PomegranatesChoice of Colored or Non-Colored Crystals$99.00
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Heart Sculpture - Face to FaceHeight: 8.5"$107.90
- Elegant Gold and Silver Embroidered Jerusalem Kippah - Yair Emanuel$11.40
- Shraga Landesman Pomegranate and Dove 4-Pce Havdalah Set - Brass Wood and Steel$234.00
- Off White Wool Tallit Set by Galilee Silks$198.90 - $345.95
- Tzuki Art Hand Painted Hanukkah Menorah, Two Women on Flowery Tree - GreenHeight: 15.9"$229.00
- Yair Emanuel Gold and Silver Embroidered Kippah - Birds$11.40
- Yair Emanuel Contemporary Anodized Aluminum 4-Piece Havdalah Set - Multicolored$96.20
- Hebrew & English Siddur by Jack Jaget$91.00
- White Embroidered Kippah by Yair Emanuel - Birds in Blue$11.40
- Dorit Judaica 24 in Package Aluminum Keychain Be Strong and Blessed - Chazak uBaruch$160.00
- Dabbah Judaica Anodized Aluminum Tzedakah Box - BlueHeight: 5"/13 cm$123.50
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Sculpture Figures - DancersHeight: 13.7"$178.49
- Elegant White Kippah with Silver Embroidered Flowers - Emanuel$11.40
- Blue-Silver Star of David Mezuzah Case - Ester ShahafSize: 4"$74.62
- Bentwood Serving Tray by Kakadu - Climbing PomegranateComes in 3 sizes$36.40 - $60.06
- Lazy Susan Dove by Kakadu ArtComes in 3 sizes$84.50 - $119.86
- YehuditsArt Decorative Micrographics Marriage Ketubah - Pastoral Background$245.00 - $290.00
- YehuditsArt Hand Decorated Ketubah with Micrographics - Seven Species$245.00 - $720.00
- Gold Pomegranate Embroidered Kippah by Emanuel$11.40
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Wedding Canopy Chuppah - Jerusalem Scenes$517.27
- Dorit Judaica Floral Dove Wall Plaque Hebrew - Naomi Shemer lu yiyehSize: 9.7" x 9.8"$34.50
- Cyclamen Flower Vase by TzukiHeight: 13.2"$176.80
- Agayof Aluminum Havdalah Set Modern Design - Teal$429.95
- Dabbah Judaica Wash Cup Netilat Yadaim Anodized Aluminum - SilverHeight: 5"/13 cm$188.50
- David Gerstein Free Standing Hamsa Sculpture Turquoise - Good LuckHeight: 9.2"$98.80
- Dvora Black Hand-Finished Print "If I forget Jerusalem" Hebrew Or EnglishSize: 7.1" x 7.1"$38.95
- Gold-Silver Color Kiddush Cup by Agayof$167.70
- Table Runner Holy Plants by Kakadu ArtSize: 40.6" x 13" x 0.25"$95.68
- Table Runner Mondo Pomegranate by Kakadu ArtSize: 40.6" x 13" x 0.25"$95.68
- Large Wooden Mezuzah - Chuppah Scene$8.30
If you are looking for an appropriate gift to present to a bride and groom on the occasion of their marriage, we invite you to scroll through our choice. You will surely find something that suits your taste and budget. Turn to the more specific categories for an even wider choice.
A once-in-a-lifetime gift is a hand-painted silk Chuppah under which the groom and bride stand during the wedding ceremony. Emanuel's magnificent work of art will surely become a family heirloom.
You will find a selection of tallitot just right for that special wedding day. Choose wool, or silk or a synthetic fabric.
An ornate Mezuzah case for the front door of the new home is a splendid gift. To perfect the gift, add a quality Mezuzah scroll. The case can then immediately be attached to the doorpost.
A charity box is a must in every Jewish home. Settle for the contemporary design from Jerusalem artist Benny Dabach.
You will find in our selection gorgeous wall decorations from Dorit Judaica and others. For Shabbat, there are Kiddush and Havdalah sets and many tasteful table decorations. Scroll through our selection of challah boards and challah knives and challah covers. For the Havdalah ceremony, we have a choice of dramatic sets.
Kakadu wood products, all hand-painted in a choice of lively cheerful design, will bring color and prestige to the home. Scroll through the choice of serving trays, cutting, placemats or table runners.
You will find on our website a huge choice of sculptures from world-renowned Israeli artists. There are flower vases from Tzuki or Hamsas from David Gerstein and many others.
A Chanukah Menorah is always an appreciated gift. During the year it is a pleasing decoration.
We have displayed only a small selection from a huge choice. Call our service staff. They will be delighted to extend their knowledge, experience and expertise to help you make a satisfying choice for that special wedding gift.