- Silver Ram's Horn Shofar Necklace Pendant Rhodium Plated$6.95
- Merkaba Charm Necklace 3D Sacred Geometry Star Tetrahedron in Sterling Silver$15.95 - $21.95
- AJDesign Classic Thin Gold-Filled Star of David Pendant with Chain$9.98
- Gold Ram's Horn Shofar Necklace Pendant Rhodium Plated$6.95
- Silver Yemenite Shofar Necklace Pendant Rhodium Plated$7.95
- AJDesign Sterling Silver Interlocking Triangles Star of David Pendant with Chain$19.99
- Classic Chai Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver with Chain$15.95 - $21.95
- AJDesign Classic Sterling Silver Star of David Pendant with Chain$21.99
- Gold Yemenite Shofar Necklace Pendant Rhodium Plated$7.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Men's Gray Fabric Necklace with Silver Plated Whale Tail by Gal Cohen$19.00
- Classic Rhodium Silver Necklace with Magen David pendant$4.49 - $4.99
- aJudaica Light Blue Opal Hamsa Pendant Necklace$14.95 - $15.95
- Men's Black Fabric Necklace with Silver Plated Whale Tail by Gal Cohen$19.00
- aJudaica Blue Opal Hamsa Pendant Necklace$14.95 - $15.95
- Stainless Steel "Shema Israel" Ring$4.99
- Stainless steel gold color "Shema Yisrael" Ring$5.95
- aJudaica White Opal Hamsa Hand Necklace$14.95 - $15.95
- Men's Gray Fabric Necklace with Silver Plated Tube Element by Gal Cohen$19.00
- aJudaica Pendant Rhodium Necklace - Shema Yisrael Prayer$4.95
- Two Part Shema Rhodium Necklace with Gold Star of David$5.85
- 925 Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain Italian Necklace Lightweight Strong - Spring Ring ClaspChoice of sizes$5.95 - $6.95
- Men's Black Fabric Necklace with Silver Plated Tube Element by Gal Cohen$19.00
- Braided Red Thread Kabbalah bracelet with Star of David$1.99
- Gold Filled Seven Branch Menorah Pendant$14.99
- Shema Israel - Stainless Steel Ring$4.99
- Men's Gray Fabric Necklace with 3 Beads by Gal Cohen$19.00
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Cursive Letters$23.99
- Men's Black Fabric Necklace with 3 Beads by Gal Cohen$19.00
- Stainless Steel Gold Ring "Shema Israel"$4.99
- Stainless steel Revolving "Shema Yisrael" Ring$6.99
- Gold Filled Classic Block Hebrew Name Necklace$42.99
Classical Jewish jewelry and unique Judaica jewelry
Jewelry has been a meaningful adornment for women since the beginning of time. In the Garden of Eden, G-d beautified Eve with 24 pieces of jewelry before presenting her to Adam. Ever since, jewelry has been a meaningful gift and many times it is even part of the Jewish marriage contract. In the words of our Sages - For a woman, jewelry is more precious than all other things of pleasure.
The study of Jewish jewelry is a study of the long exile of the Jewish nation. Wherever they settled, they were influenced by local culture and native styles. This is reflected in jewelry items that survived the passage of time; compare the jewelry of women Western Europe to that worn by women in Arab lands. Wherever or whenever, jewelry has always been the most satisfying gift to present to a woman and this continues to our present day.
Ajudaica offers a wide range of jewelry; much of it retains a distinctive Jewish theme or flavor. Look through our large inventory and you will find casual and elegant items, styles to suit men or women, fashion jewelry for all ages. There are low-cost or exclusive prestigious items. Look at the variety of materials - hard-wearing decorative metals, sterling silver, rhodium, gold-filled and of course precious stones. Choose whatever meets your pocket, your style or the whim of the moment.
Many items of Jewish jewelry make a statement about yourself and your identity. Enjoy our choice of rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces and earrings displaying the traditional Chai, Star of David, the Menorah or the Choshen. Equally conspicuous are items that sport a pretty Hamsa or other protection symbol. Responding to the growing interest in Jewish mysticism, we offer a wide ion of jewelry items with Kabbalah themes. Many are engraved with Hebrew prayers or sayings.
For those who want jewelry on more general themes, there is a selection of creative items from renowned designers who live and work in Israel. Flowers, birds, trees and much more are delicately captured in exquisite items that will be worn with joy and pride.
AJudaica considers every possible gift occasion - the new born, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or a gift without an occasion – the opportunity to say, “Thinking of you”, “I love you” or “Thank you”. Enjoy browsing through our collection. In the comfort of your home, savor the taste and flavor of each item. Relish the blending of traditional themes with contemporary interpretations. Finally, choose a piece of jewelry that that will bring light and joy to your life or the life of someone who is dear to you.