- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographics Wall Decor - Hannah’s Prayer$29.00 - $52.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micro-Graphic Wall Decor Art - Queen Esther$29.00 - $55.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut Mizmor LeTodah - Psalms of Thanksgiving$43.00 - $72.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographics Wall Decor - Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai$29.00 - $72.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut with Micrographic Wall Decor - Woman Shepherd$58.01
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographic Wall Décor - Joy of Miriam$27.50 - $53.50
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Calligraphy Wall Decor - State of Israel Celebration$28.95 - $51.95
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographics Wall Décor - Royal Ruth$29.00 - $55.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut Calligraphy Song of Songs Wall Art$101.40
- YehuditsArt Framed Papercut Microcalligraphy G-d's Promise to Abraham Wall Art$29.00 - $52.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographics Wall Decor - Jewish Wedding$38.00 - $90.00
- YehuditsArt Whimsical Handmade Wall Decor - Building the Third Temple$52.00 - $114.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micro Calligraphy Wall Decor Print - Olive Tree$68.00
- YehuditsArt Drawing with Letter Art for Wall Decor - Pomegranates$72.00
- YehuditsArt Sketch Print of Narrow Alleyway in Safed$35.00
- YehuditsArt Sketch Print of Mount Zion, Jerusalem Walls and Tower of David$33.50
- YehuditsArt Decorative Micrographics Marriage Ketubah - Pastoral Background$245.00 - $290.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Micrographics Wall Decor - Sarah, Three Angels$56.00
- YehuditsArt Papercut and Microcalligraphy Wall Decor - Ibex$50.00
- YehuditsArt Hand Decorated Ketubah with Micrographics - Seven Species$245.00 - $720.00
YehuditsArt Fine Calligraphy and Papercut
If you are looking for a work of art that is distinctly Jewish, then it is time to meet Yehudit Shlomo, a young Israeli artist, marketing under the name of YehuditsArt. Yehudit has perfected the art of paper cutting and micrographics, enhancing her work with miniature Hebrew texts. Living with her husband and family of young children in Ramat Gan, she lovingly paints, draws, cuts and personally prepares each work of art.
Yehudit has been breathing art since childhood. A 5th generation Israeli, she grew up in Haifa. Whilst her school friends filled their notebooks with facts and figures, hers were packed with sketches and designs. Her formal training did not spoil her natural talent or the inspiration she derived from her passionate love of the Land of Israel and deep attachment to her Jewish heritage.
She has a great admiration and love for Biblical figures, especially women and these play a central role in her art. Using intricate paper cut techniques and delicate colors, she highlights the inner strength of the Jewish woman, re-creating images of Ruth, Channah, Miriam, Esther and Sarah and decorating them with Bible quotations that convey the joy and power of faith and Jewish identity.
The magic of the Jewish wedding day has always fascinated Yehudit and she shares this with us in her exquisitely hand decorated Ketubahs, her papercuts commemorating the Huppah ceremony, and her whimsical picture comparing a couple’s new home to building the Third Temple.
Yehudit offers customers the option of a work that is entirely handmade or a print with handmade additions. Each work comes with glass and frame that she has personally chosen. So, whatever you choose, a YehuditsArt will always have a personal touch. They make great gifts – for yourself or a dear one. Wherever they