- Pewter and Wood Mezuzah Case - Ester Shahaf$84.50
- Ester Shahaf Hamsa Necklace with Tree DesignSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Sterling Silver Star of David Pendant by Ester ShahafSize: 1" x 1"$58.50
- White and Turquoise Oriental Mezuzah Case$78.00
- Pink Star of David Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$58.50
- Red Hamsa Necklace to Ward off the Evil Eye by Ester ShahafSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Star of David bracelet -goldSize: 18 cm / 7"$72.80
- Burgundy Pomegranate Necklace by Ester ShahafDiameter: 1.5 cm / 0.6"$47.32
- Wall Hamsa Hand by Esther Shahaf$81.90
- Ethnic Hamsa Pendant by Ester Shahaf$58.50
- Blue Hamsa Necklace to Ward off the Evil Eye by Ester ShahafSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Shalom Mezuzah Case By Ester Shahaf$84.50
- Hamsa Key Chain Swarovski crystals by Ester ShahafSize: 11.5 x 4 cm / 4.5" x 1.5"$48.88
- Pink Menorah Hamsa Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Oriental Gold and Cream Pewter Wall Hamsa by Ester ShahafSize: 5" x 3"$78.00
- Pink Magen David Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$58.50
- Magen David Israel Hamsa Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Wood & Pewter Mezuzah White and Silver by Ester ShahafSize: 4.7"$78.65
- White and Blue Dove Hamsa by Ester ShahafSize: 5" x 4"$81.90
- Classic White Mezuzah by Ester Shahaf$88.66
- Oriental Hamsa Earrings by Ester ShahafSize: 2 x 1 cm / 1" x 0.5"$71.50
- Ester Shahaf Menorah Hamsa NecklaceSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Two Dove Hamsa Necklace - Ahava - by Ester ShahafSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Dancing Children Hamsa Dreidel by Ester ShahafSize: 2.1"$54.60
- Star of David Bracelet - Pink by Ester ShahafSize: 18 cm / 7"$63.44
- Ester Shahaf Blue Star of David Hamsa NecklaceSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Hamsa Earrings by Ester ShahafSize: 2 x 1 cm / 1" x 0.5"$71.50
- Silver Star of David Mezuzah Case - Ester ShahafSize: 4"$74.62
- Ester Shahaf Blue Menorah Hamsa NecklaceSize: 0.8" x 1"$27.95
- Dove Design Wall Hamsa by Ester ShahafSize: 4.9" x 3.1"$81.90
- Metalwork Heart Keychain by Ester Shahaf$48.88
- Baby-Blue Flowers Star of David EarringsSize: 1.5 x 1.5 cm / 0.5" x 0.5"$63.44
The tradition of creating beautiful ritual items goes back over three thousand years when the Jews were in the desert and young Bezalel was entrusted with the task of producing religious objects of unparalleled beauty and perfection for the Mishkan – the holy dwelling place of G-d. Ever since, creating attractive ritual items is an expression of pride in the Mitzvot and a reflection of our love of the values, traditions and practices of Judaism.
In recent years, Jewish artists – most of them living in Israel - are creating magnificent collections of Jewish ritual items for Shabbat and Holidays, for the home and for the Synagogue, for oneself or as gifts. Judaica items today includes jewelry, wall hangings and other items that beautify the home. Using contemporary materials and art techniques, these artists have given a modern twist to traditional ceremonial items.
A leading Israeli Judaica artist in the field is Ester Shahaf who lives and works in the northern rural town of Binyamina. AJudaica takes pride to bring to the notice of our family of customers the outstandingly beautiful products of this eminent artist. Whatever she creates is a work of exquisite beauty that makes a beautiful gift of love. Shimmering crystals, colorful metal effects and gleaming Swarovski stones combine to truly fulfil, "A thing of beauty if a joy forever!"
Scroll through the category and enjoy her lavish display. There is a huge choice of aesthetically pleasing Mezuzah cases. For Chanukah, there Menorahs and dreidels that impress and entertain. Her Shabbat candlesticks will make your candle lighting an elevating experience. The shimming Shahaf Pesach Seder plates will leave guests in awe. Tasteful elegant Hamsa wall decorations make perfect gifts. Her jewelry is a feast for the eyes to be treasured and cherished.
Without a doubt, a purchase from Ester Shahaf's stunning Judaica collection will raise your observance of tradition to a new level of love and appreciation.