Sterling Silver Star of David Pendant by Ester Shahaf
The Star of David has always been a symbol reminding us with its six points that God is to be found
in every direction and dimension, observing and protecting.
King David used this shaped shield in war as a reminder of God's protection.
Made of 925 Stering silver with Swarovski crystals, copper applique's and artistic hand painting.
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Made in Israel
Material: 925 sterling silver
Sterling Silver chain included
Width: 1"/2.5 cm
Height: 1"/2.5 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $17.86
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $21.02
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $51.58
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $47.37