Bat Mitzvah Gifts
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Silver Plated Pillows Design Candlesticks$24.70
- Dvora Black Daughter Blessing Hand-Finished Framed Print Hebrew or EnglishSize: 11" x 11"$63.95
- Dorit Judaica Decorative 3 Panel Wall Decoration – Blessings Hebrew$39.00
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David Pendant$95.73 - $155.00
- Dorit Judaica Aluminum Keychain Success Blessing - Package of 12$78.00
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Three-Panel Wall Decoration – 11 Hebrew Blessings$39.00
- Yair Emanuel Wood & Fabric Embroidered Maroon Jewelry Box - Pomegranates$41.60
- Dorit Judaica Twelve Aluminum Keychains Breslev Don’t Despair - Yithapech hakol letovah$78.00
- Dorit Judaica Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque - Sons Blessing Hebrew and English$39.00
- Pink Magen David Necklace by Ester ShahafSize: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"$58.50
- Dvora Black Daughter Blessing Hand-Finished Framed Hebrew or EnglishSize: 7.1" x 7.1"$39.00
- Dorit Judaica Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque - Daughters Blessing Hebrew$39.00
- Dorit Judaica Decorative 3 Panel Wall Plaque – Daughters Blessing Hebrew and English$39.00
- Decorative Swirl Crystal Candlesticks with Blessing$39.00
- Star of David Bracelet - Pink by Ester ShahafSize: 18 cm / 7"$63.44
- Emanuel Embroidered Bat Mitzvah Jewelry Box - Jerusalem Blue$29.90
- Dorit Judaica 12 in Pack Aluminum Keychain Success Blessing - Bracha Vehatzlachah$78.00
- Shraga Landesman Violet Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah - CyclamensWidth: 8"$98.80
- Dorit Aluminum Keychain Blessing to Daughter - 12 in a Pack$78.00
- Rough Diamond Heart Pendant on a Chain by Chaya Elfasi$35.10
- Pink Flower Pop Art Bracelet by Iris$55.00
- Dorit Judaica Aluminum Pack of 12 Colorful Words of Love Bookmarks- HebrewSize: 4.3"$99.94
Gifts for Bat Mitzvah
So you have been invited to a bat mitzvah celebration and you want to bring a gift to the young girl who has turned twelve years of old and is now considered according to Jewish law, to have reached adulthood. Whether the celebration is a small intimate family gathering or a party with many guests, you will want your gift to give pleasure to the young girl. We, at aJudaica, present to you a number of options and invite you to stroll through more categories for a wider choice.
The most popular gift for a young girl is of course jewelry. We have selected a few samples and you will find a wider choice on the website. A favorite is the name necklace. You can order a personalized pendant in Hebrew or English. Let the star of the evening enjoy the taste of diamonds with an Elfasi necklace. For that delicate feminine touch, there is nothing like Ester Shahaf or an Adina Plastelina Star of David pendant. If you prefer bracelets, there is a selection of charm bracelets or colorful bangles.
To store her jewelry, why not present a jewelry box from Yair Emanuel. This gorgeous feminine box is decorated with delicately embroidered silk. The word Bat Mitzvah on top in Hebrew and English commemorates the occasion.
Many young girls light Shabbat candlesticks together with their mother so you will find here a choice of pretty candlesticks. A beautiful gift to decorate a girl's bedroom or work den is the traditional blessing for daughters, recited by many parents on Friday night. We bring you samples from Dvora Black and Dorit Judaica.
To help you make the right choice, we recommend that you call our staff any time for personal guidance. They will help you decide on the perfect bat mitzvah gift. We can deliver it with your personal message to any place all over the world.