Enhance the mitzvah, or commandment, of Etrog, by carrying it in a decorative case.
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Etrog Box, Blue - Forest Images$65.69
- Faux Leather Handbag Etrog Box - Silver Hebrew Wording$20.91
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Colorful Wood Etrog Box - Jerusalem Design$65.69
- Wood Heptagon Etrog Box with Decorative Metal Plaque$42.77
- Dark Brown Etrog Box with Faux Leather Finish and Hebrew Wording$46.90
- Box-Shaped Dark Brown Padded Etrog Box – Faux Leather Finish$45.00
- Agayof - Prestigious Gleaming Anodized Aluminium Etrog holder$503.28
- Faux Leather Handbag Etrog Box, Geometric Design - Silver Hebrew Wording$20.91
- Wood Etrog Holder in Box Style, Leaf and Flower Design - Hebrew wording$26.35
- Faux Leather Dark Brown Padded Chest Style Etrog Box – Gold Handle$46.40
- Faux Leather Handbag Etrog Box, Floral Design - Silver Hebrew Wording$20.91
- Faux Leather Brown Chest Etrog Box with Ornate Metal Clasp - Hebrew wording$46.40
- Faux Leather Brown Chest Etrog Box with Ornate Design - Hebrew wording$46.40
- Faux Leather Chest Etrog Box with Hebrew Text on Decorative Metal Plaque - Brown$59.29
- Faux Leather Chest Etrog Box with Decorative Metal Plaque - Brown$59.29
- Faux Leather Dark Brown Padded Etrog Holder - Briefcase Style$35.00
- Dark Brown Padded Decorative Box-Shaped Etrog Holder, Ornate Handle - Wood$52.00
- Black Faux Leather Padded Etrog Holder Bag - Briefcase Style$35.00
- Black Faux Leather Padded Etrog Holder Bag with Vertical Gray Panels$31.00
- Faux Leather Box Shaped Etrog Holder with Western Wall Design Metal Plate$52.00
- Decorative Wood and Leather Etrog Box, Brown – Ornate Handle$52.00
- Black Faux Leather Etrog Holder Bag with Horizontal Gray Panel$31.00
Esrog Box for Sukkot
The Sukkot Festival is always associated with the beloved Arba Minim – the Mitzvah of the Four Kinds comprising the palm branch (lulav), two willows (aravot), three myrtles (hadassim) and the citron fruit (etrog). Joined together in the prescribed manner, they are taken with pride and joy to the Synagogue every day of Sukkot (except Shabbat). A specially designed etrog box to store and carry the etrog, adds the final touch to this cherished mitzvah. At the same time, the box or bag will protect the delicate etrog from knocks and bangs.
Ajudaica offers a number of etrog holders for you to store your etrog or to present as a gift. Leading Judaica artist, Dorit Judaica, departs from the traditional box style with a new look – a satin drawstring bag beautifully decorated with her traditional pomegranate design. It is padded inside to ensure full protection for the precious etrog. Choose from three styles.
Yair Emanuel brings his hallmark colorful Oriental style to wooden etrog boxes carefully lacquered in order to give lasting use for many years.
Avner Agayof’s etrog box is a stunning work of art created from anodized aluminum. Oval shaped, it stands on three small feet. A decorative white band in the center declares that this is “pri etz hadar” the Biblical description of the etrog. You can choose from seven colors.
If you are looking for a low-cost etrog holder, we recommend a distinguished looking elegant leather case. For the budget-conscious, there is a pretty a decorated box made of strong plastic.
Whichever aJudaica container you choose, you can feel secure knowing that it will keep your etrog safe and will demonstrate your love for the mitzvah of the arba minim.