Books for Rosh Hashanah
- Machzor Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur - Hebrew$29.90
- Chumash and Siddur with Shabbat Prayers Koren Publication - Hebrew$52.00
- Month of Tishrei Prayers, Blessings and Recitations Hard Back - Hebrew$9.10
- Machzor Set Five Volumes for Five Festivals - Hebrew$58.50
- Month of Tishrei Illustrated Book for Children - Hebrew$29.90
- Yom Kippur Machzor Koren Edition Rabbi J Sacks Translation and Commentary$52.00
- Rosh Hashanah Machzor Koren Edition Rabbi J Sacks Translation and Commentary$52.00
Prayer Books for Rosh Hashanah
A large part of the Rosh Hashanah day is spent in the Synagogue. Prayer book in hand, we follow – or try to follow – the long liturgy with its Shofar blowing, haunting melodies and heart moving prayers. The Prayer book used on Rosh Hashanah and on each of the Festivals is called a Machzor. Pesach, Shvuot, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot each have their separate Machzor.
For Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, you will want to take pride in using your personal Machzor. During these holy meaningful days, it will be your familiar friend, to be used each year with renewed attachment and nostalgia.
Ajudaica offers a set of Machzorim (plural for Machzor) either for Rosh Hashonah and Yom Kippur or a complete set for all the Festivals – in Hebrew only. If English is your mother tongue, treat yourself to the Koren Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Machzor. It will bring new inspiration to your prayer experience. The famous Koren typesetting gives this an elegant exclusive appearance. The translation is meaningful and up-to-date. The highlight is the eloquent and comprehensive commentary of Rabbi Janathan Sacks, former Chief Rabbi of the British Commonwealth. His eloquent words will help you to understand and appreciate the prayers and the profound insights he presents, written in his unique readable style, will enable you to feel spiritually inspired as you follow the Service.