Matzah Plates and Matzah Trays
Matzah (or Matzo) is the unleavened bread that observant Jews eat at Passover in place of bread. These colorful and tasteful Passover Seder Matzah plates, trays and boxes come in a variety of original designs and shapes. They are made of a variety of materials: pewter, silver, ceramic and glass. These Passover Matzah plates are priced to fit every pocket and make perfect Jewish gifts for the Passover holiday.
- Silver Plated Square Matzah Tray - Decorative Edge$15.95
- Silver Plated Matzah Tray$18.63
- Pewter Square Matzah Tray - Curved Border$18.63
- Clear Lucite Matzah Box with Lid – Decorative "Matzah" in Geometric Frame$20.00
- Tilted Matzah Pyramid Stand$32.16
- Fused Glass Passover Matza PlateSize: 10" x 10"/25 x 25 cm$59.68
- Clear Lucite Matzah Box with Lid - Decorative Circular Blue Floral Design$20.00
- Silver Plated Matzah Tray$21.44
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Matzah Tray - Peacocks & Forest Scenes$77.72
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Matzah Tray – Jerusalem Night Views$77.72
- Clear Lucite Matzah Box with Lid - Decorative Circular Brown Petal Design$20.00
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Matzah Tray - Biblical Figures$77.72
- Barbara Shaw Matzah Basket with Satin Bows - Pesach ImagesChoice of colors$35.91
- Stylish Silver Plated Seder Plate on Wood Base$30.87
- White Exodus Matzah Tray by Shahar PelegSize: 20.5 x 20.5 cm/8" x 8"$67.00
- Clear Lucite Matzah Box with Lid - Decorative Circular Blue Petal Design$20.00
- Stained Glass Matzah Tray by Friekmanndar$87.57
- Gold Color Square Matzah Tray - Decorative Border$20.57
- Decorative Matzah Tin with Lid – Brown Semi Circle Mandala Decoration$10.20
- Ceramic Matza Plate Handmade by Michal ben Yosef - Blue$51.49
- Barbara Shaw Matzah Basket - Brown Matzah Print$35.91
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Blue Matzah Tray - Seven Species$77.72
- Decorative Matzah Tin with Lid - Brown Floral Decoration$10.20
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Blue Matzah Tray - Flowers and Birds$77.72
- Ripple Effect Matzah Plate by Laura Cowan$304.07
- Decorative Matzah Tin with Lid - Brown and Peach Mandala Design$10.20
- Shraga Landesman Upright Matzah Holder Aluminum and Beech Wood - Gold$61.79
- Silver Plated Matzah Tray on White Crazed Wood BaseSize: 12.5" x 12"/31.7 x 30 cm$37.52
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Blue Matzah Tray - Exodus from Egypt$77.72
- Wood and Crystal Upright Matzah Holder - RosesHeight: 7.4"$32.98
- Wood and Crystal Upright Matzah Holder - Lace DesignHeight: 7.4"$32.98
- Decorative Matzah Tin with Lid – Blue Floral Circular Decoration$10.20
The design and color of the Matzah Plate or Tray on which you lay the Matzah will give your table the final touch - to be noticed, admired and used with pleasure. Ajudaica offers a variety to fit your style and taste. There are dishes in pewter, silver, ceramic, glass and metals with different shapes and sizes that allow the matzahs to stand upright or lie flat.
A wide choice of low-cost classic Matzah Plates have the word Matzah written in Hebrew in the center. Glass artist Itay Mager’s traditional plate has a shimmering blue frame. Yair Emanuel’s Matzah plates will liven up your table with his vivid colors and cheerful designs. Dorit Judaica delicate pomegranate designs cut into stainless steel capture the spirit of tradition with modern art techniques.
Always original and innovative, ArtOri offers a fresh look with his “Standing on Edge” Matzah Plate. Equally popular is the black metal Matzah tray of Peleg dramatically displaying the Exodus - camels and all. If you are looking for a fresh table look, consider the colorful Barbara Shaw fabric Matza baskets tied with ribbons. Adi Sidler also offers contemporary style Matzah plates.
The highlight of aJudaica’s collection are the art works of Laura Cowan, a dazzling young artist whose polished metal works of Judaica are prestigious items recognized immediately for their quality, original design and exclusive appearance.
Ajudaica’s Matzah Plates and Trays make delightful gifts that will always be welcome. They can be used on Seder Night or throughout the Holiday. Have more than one plate on your table so that guests can comfortably help themselves to your delicious Matzah.