- Hamsa Clock with Hebrew Letters and Jerusalem Motif$41.60
- Hebrew Bubbles Clock by Barbara Shaw$37.96
- Jerusalem Desk Clock by Yealat Chen$41.60
- Modeh Ani Children's Room Clock$10.40
- Round Jerusalem Wall Clock$41.60
- Wall Clock with Pomegranates and Doves$62.40
- Beit Hamikdash Clock$10.40
- Green Bite Wall Clock by ArtOri$59.80
- Felafel Clock by Barbara Shaw$37.96
- Ancient Jewish Coin Wall Clock$41.60
- Seven Species Clock by Shulamit Kanter$157.95
- Desk Clock with Pomegranate design$48.10
- Pink Bite Wall Clock by ArtOri$59.80
- Black Alcatraz Wall Clock by ArtOri$59.80
- Red Bite Wall Clock by ArtOri$59.80
- Bagel Clock by Barbara Shaw$37.96
Today’s clocks are fashion items, extending far beyond their original purpose – telling the time. They are styled and come in a variety of designs and colors. Clocks are chosen not just to tell the time but to enhance your home décor, to add a focal point or to give that finishing touch to a room, corner, desk, wall or shelf. Clocks will often enhance other decorative elements. In addition to being functional, they are aesthetic and colorful, coming in a wide range of materials, styles and prices.
Ajudaica takes pride in presenting a choice of clocks that have a Jewish flavor. This will add a subtle note to your home décor, expressing your pride in Jewish value and tradition and the importance you attach to products that are created by Israeli designers and made in Israel.
Take your time, scroll and enjoy the choice.
Why not decorate your children’s room with a delightful Modeh Ani or Beit Hamikdash clock. It will make a lovely baby or birthday gift for any child. Why not keep the memory of Israel fresh and alive with an Israeli theme clock. We offer clocks that display colorful images of Jerusalem or the Seven Fruits, blessed as the special products of the Holy Land.
Kakadu clocks, designed and made in Israel, are bright and lively, matching their tableware and floor designs. So, if you already have a Kakadu decoration in your home, you will enjoy a clock in a similar design and color theme. Yealat Chen, another Israeli designer, has a choice of elegant clocks that designed and made in Israel with an Israeli Jewish flavor that is a dramatic visual demonstration of Israeli art.
For fun and a smile, we recommend Barbara Shaw’s falafel or Bagel clock. What could be more Israeli? We love her Bubbles clock with Hebrew letters in place of numbers. Another Israeli clock that is sure to bring a smile is the ArtOri Bite clocks in a choice of colors.
Whichever clock you choose from our collection, we are confident that it will bring beauty and Jewish spirit to your home or place of work. May it help you to make maximum use of our most precious commodity – time. Without a doubt, an aJudaica clock will bring to your time the blessings of successful and fruitful activity!