Bar Mitzvah Gifts
- Large Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedSizes 15"-20"$49.00 - $119.60
- Adi Sidler Contemporary style Aluminum Torah Pointer - Blue$69.95
- Black Thermal Tefillin Carrier with Tallit bag$54.99
- Gabrieli Handwoven Royal Blue Silk Tallit Set - Silver Stripes$238.00 - $373.00
- Filigree Silver Plate and Wood Tabletop Shtender$52.00
- Tefillin and Bar-Mitzvah book$26.99
- Adi Sidler Contemporary style Aluminum Torah Pointer - Silver$69.95
- Silver and Opal Hamsa Mezuzah Pendant$78.00
- Dark Wood and Silver Plate Tabletop Shtender$49.40
- Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone Necklace$72.80 - $80.60
- Caesarea Arts Anodized Aluminum Torah Pointer Colored Bands - MagentaSize: 7"$70.01
- Matte-Shiny Silver Plate Table Stender$65.00
- Dvora Black Sons Blessing Hand-Finished Print Hebrew or EnglishSize: 7.1" x 7.1"$39.00
Special Gifts for Bar Mitzvah Boy
You are invited to a Bar Mitzvah celebration and you want to present a gift to the star of the evening – the boy who has just turned thirteen years old and is now, according to Jewish law, a responsible adult. The occasion is usually commemorated with a party for relatives and friends and it is appropriate to bring a gift for the young man. Usually, bar mitzvah gifts have a religious nature and aJudaica offers you a selection. Since the Bar Mitzvah re-affirms the boy's Jewish identity, our gifts are connected to Jewish practice and tradition.
For the Synagogue experience, there is an exquisite Gabrielli tallit. You will find a wider choice in the tallit categories. Together with this is a choice of handsome Pointers that the bar mitzvah boy can use for his Torah Reading ceremony.
When he becomes bar mitzvah, a boy begins to don Tefillin daily. A popular gift is our thermal Tefillin carrier bag. Perfect for camp days or for that long hike when the Tefillin need protection from water and sun.
A Shofar is a magnificent gift. Whether it is used for blowing or decoration, it will be cherished for years. Young boys especially love the long curved style of the Yemenite Shofar. AJudaica offers a huge selection in its Shofar category.
Decoration for a boy's room is the popular Beit Hamikdash clock displaying an image of the Temple. A beautiful wall hanging is Dvora Black's Blessing for Sons, decorated with pressed flowers from the Hills of Judea. You will also find in this section of selected gifts a wooden bookstand or a book written for bar mitzvah boys giving a full perspective on the mitzvah of Tefillin.
In conclusion - it is customary at the celebration to wish the young boy and his family – "Mazal Tov" – warm and heartfelt blessings for a long, happy and active life.