This wonderful book delves into the Mitzvah of Tefillin and the special occasion of the Bar Mitzvah. It makes for a wonderful gift, allowing the young man who is reaching a milestone in the world of Judaism to fully appreciate the occasion.
The book is authored by M. Frankel and translated by N. Grossman.
Size:9 x 6.2 in. / 16.5 x 22.5 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Sephardic Tallit Pure Wool Prayer Shawl with Thick Handmade Tzitzit and Net FringeStarting at $147.95
- Basic Ashkenazi Tefillin & Tallit Bar-Mizvah SetStarting at $214.95
- Nostalgia Crown Design Yemenite Shofar - NaturalStarting at $129.95
- Frankincense and Myrrh Anointing Oil with Biblical Spices (10ml)$4.99
- Tefillin Dakkot Ashkenazi Tradition Arizal - Ktav Ari$284.95
Average rating: 4.3 / 5.0 based on 3 reviews
Not at all what I was expecting
In principle, a good book. Practically, not at all what I was expecting and really not well described. It really is a book filled with stories to highlight reasons to keep the mitsvot. Not a practical guideBy Q on December 28, 2016
Nice and different gift for a Bar Mitzva boy
This book has become my standard Bar Mitzva gift. It's different and unique, and really gives the young man a taste of what this beautiful mitzva is all about.By Josh H. on April 01, 2015
Tefillin and Barmitzvah
this book contains in it all the laws pertaining donning on teffilin and bar mitzvah, we kept this book open almost all of the time the few months preceding our sons' bar mitzvah, it was our guide for the perplexed, and surely has helped us with many questions that we hadBy Azriel on September 10, 2013