- Schlep Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Ten Plagues Placemats for Seder Night - Set of 4$22.00
- Cool Grandfather Saba Sababa Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- The Boss Mug by Barbara Shaw - Dark Blue$15.99
- Hebrew Bubbles Clock by Barbara Shaw$37.96
- Inspiring Teacher - Morah Madlika Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Felafel Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Doughnut - Sufgania Coin Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Mini Mentch Onesie$17.94
- Meat Fleishig Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Shnitzel Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Welcome to the World Onesie$17.94
- Milk Milchig Dish Towel by Barbara Shaw$18.85
- Jaffa Orange Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Cool Dad - Aba Sababa T-Shirt$24.96
- 100% Me - Baby Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Passover Ma Nishtana Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Passover Hieroglyphic Apron$28.60
- Boureka Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Bubbaleh Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Jerusalem Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Macho Man Onesie$17.94
- Hebrew Thank You Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Baby Gangsta Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Jet Setter (Frequent Flyer) - Makeup Pouch by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Save the Date for Bar Mitzvah - Baby Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Passover Matza Basket - Matzah Design$34.84
- Passover Hieroglyph Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Mother - Ima Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Hebrew Baby Onesie - They Say I'm Really Something!$17.94
- Matzah Apron by Barbara Shaw$28.60
- Mentch Mug by Barbara Shaw$13.91
Bubbling with enthusiasm and passion for her work, Israeli designer Barbara Shaw tells us that many people come into her store or begin to scroll online, looking for a gift for a friend or family members. They are so excited with the variety and originality of ideas and designs that they end up buying a gift or two for themselves too!
Barbara Shaw creates goods that are guaranteed to make you smile. Whether it is an item intended for him or for her, for home or table decoration, for personal use or clothing – each one has an inimitable Israeli style, making it irresistibly tempting when you want to choose a gift to bring back from Israel. Many of Barbara’s items carry amusing texts that are typical tongue in cheek Jewish humor. Others carry classic Yiddish expressions that have become part of the Israeli lexicon. You will find goods decorated with Israeli sights. Whatever it is – a Barbara Shaw gift is certain to keep alive and strengthen feelings of Jewish identity.
Growing up in Australia in a multi-lingual home, Barbara was familiar with Yiddish from a young age. After she made aliyah in the 1980’s, she set up a gift studio and store. The rest is history. Today, she has a flourishing store in Jerusalem and she also markets to leading museums and galleries. There is a continuous creative flow from her studio as she shares with us her creative and original gift products.
Scroll through the category. You will find aprons, shopping bags, mugs, clocks, placemats, makeup pouches, purses, onesies, T-shirts, bread baskets, dish towels, matzah covers – and much more. You will receive each item attractive packaged – ready to present as a gift to that special someone.
No doubt about it - Barbara Shaw has given a shake-up to traditional Judaica. She gives a fresh fun approach to Jewish tradition and judging by the response, people love it!