- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote Bag - Schlep$24.05
- Barbara Shaw Boss Mug - Hebrew and English$15.99
- Barbara Shaw Set of Four Placemats - Ten Plagues$22.00
- Barbara Shaw Mug - Saba Sababa Cool Grandfather$15.99
- Barbara Shaw Wall Clock - Hebrew Letters Bubbles$37.96
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Doughnut$11.96
- Barbara Shaw Inspiring Teacher Mug - Morah Madlikah$15.99
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - Mini Mensch$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Felafel Balls$11.96
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - Bubbaleh$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Shnitzel$11.96
- Barbara Shaw Kitchen Apron - Pesach Symbols$28.60
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - Welcome to the World$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Jaffa Orange$11.96
- Barbara Shaw Matzah Basket with Satin Bows - Pesach ImagesChoice of colors$34.84
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie -100% Me$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Mamash Todah Thank You Mug - Hebrew$15.99
- Barbara Shaw Small Change Purse - Boureka$11.96
- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote bag - Jerusalem Images$24.05
- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote Bag - Cities in Israel$24.05
- Barbara Shaw Pesach Mug - MaNishtana on Matzah Background$15.99
- Barbara Shaw Man's T-Shirt - Aba Sababa Cool Dad$24.96
- Barbara Shaw Blue Linen Dish Towel - “Milk” in various languages$18.85
- Barbara Shaw Red Linen Dish Towel - “Meat” in various languagesSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Barbara Shaw Pesach Apron - Mah Nishtanah on Matzah background$28.60
- Barbara Shaw Makeup Pouch - Frequent Flier Jet Setter$24.05
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - Gever Gever$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote Bag - Ima Mother$24.05
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - They Say I'm Really Something$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Short Sleeve Baby Onesie - Baby Gangsta$17.94
- Barbara Shaw Colored Dish Towel - Pesach ImagesChoice of Colors$18.85
- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote Bag - Alef I Love You$24.05
Bubbling with enthusiasm and passion for her work, Israeli designer Barbara Shaw tells us that many people come into her store or begin to scroll online, looking for a gift for a friend or family members. They are so excited with the variety and originality of ideas and designs that they end up buying a gift or two for themselves too!
Barbara Shaw creates goods that are guaranteed to make you smile. Whether it is an item intended for him or for her, for home or table decoration, for personal use or clothing – each one has an inimitable Israeli style, making it irresistibly tempting when you want to choose a gift to bring back from Israel. Many of Barbara’s items carry amusing texts that are typical tongue in cheek Jewish humor. Others carry classic Yiddish expressions that have become part of the Israeli lexicon. You will find goods decorated with Israeli sights. Whatever it is – a Barbara Shaw gift is certain to keep alive and strengthen feelings of Jewish identity.
Growing up in Australia in a multi-lingual home, Barbara was familiar with Yiddish from a young age. After she made aliyah in the 1980’s, she set up a gift studio and store. The rest is history. Today, she has a flourishing store in Jerusalem and she also markets to leading museums and galleries. There is a continuous creative flow from her studio as she shares with us her creative and original gift products.
Scroll through the category. You will find aprons, shopping bags, mugs, clocks, placemats, makeup pouches, purses, onesies, T-shirts, bread baskets, dish towels, matzah covers – and much more. You will receive each item attractive packaged – ready to present as a gift to that special someone.
No doubt about it - Barbara Shaw has given a shake-up to traditional Judaica. She gives a fresh fun approach to Jewish tradition and judging by the response, people love it!