Star of David Pendant by Ester Shahaf
Set in sterling silver, the Star of David shape has an enamel painted design with Swarovski crystals and bead patterns. Israeli jewelry designer Ester Shahaf skilfully combines old traditions with modern elements. The Star of David is traditionally believed to draw protection and blessing. Shahaf makes her own statement as the pendant is inscribed with the Hebrew word for happiness- Osher.
Size of pendant: 0.8 inch. It comes with a lovely sterling silver box chain.
Size of pendant: 0.6" X 0.6
Length of chain: 16.5" / 42 cm.
Size: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / 1" x 1"
925 sterling silver
Sterling Silver chain included
Made in Israel
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$165.38
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.22
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $46.68
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $20.72