Hamsa Jewelry with the Priestly Blessing - Gold & Silver
The Hamsa hand is an ancient amulet that is believed to fight the envious eye and negative energies and is engraved with "Ben Porat Yosef Alei Ayin", the words "Aley Ayin", meaning "above the evil eye".
The Sterling Silver part is carved with the Jewish Priestly Blessing: "The Lord bless thee and keep thee, The Lord make His face to shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace" (Book of Numbers, 6:24-26).
The Kohanim were the great priests of the Israelites. The blessing was recited to Moses on the day when he had finished setting up the sacred tabernacle in the middle of the Israelite camp in the Sinai Desert.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Width: 0.4" X 1 cm
Height: 1" / 2.5 cm
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Sterling Silver chain included
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
Sterling silver, 9k gold
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$120.90
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99