Baby Amulet by HaAri Jewelry
This Kabbalah amulet for babies comes from the Haari Jewelry's exclusive and innovative collection "My First Piece of Jewelry".
This handcrafted talisman is made of sterling silver and gold. Charms with special Kabbalist qualities hang on a delicate pin: a golden Hamsa with a Turquoise gem on a Silver Sterling plate with the hebrew words "Ben Porat Yosef Alei Ayin" inscribed on it.
"Ben Porat Yosef Alei Ayne" is a part of Jacob's blessing to his sons from the Book of Genesis. Jacob calls his youngest son Joseph "Ben Porat Yosef" as he blesses his name, which mean a fruitful or abundant son (Genesis, 49:42).
In Jewish tradition, Joseph is considered righteous, and so it has become a common custom to use his name as a virtue [segula] against evil eye to provide blessing and protection.
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
9k gold, Sterling silver, turquoise gem
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$26.95
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$162.00
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $45.64
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$43.20