Star of Jacob Kabbalah Necklace by HaAri Jewelry
This rare silver and gold Kabbalah pendant features quite a few Kabbalistic tools for bringing positive energies into ones life. The inside of the pendant has the eternal Jewish prayer inscribed in Hebrew ""Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One".
Three out of 72 combinations of G-D's names are inscribed on the back of this extraordinary Star of David. These names stand for self confidence and certainty, power for positive changes and the power to perform miracles.
On the front of the necklace you will find two more names, Alef-Lamed-Dalet for protection against the Evil Eye, and Samech-Alef-Lamed for abundance and success. Five names of G-D on one pendant for all the protection and blessing you will need.
The diameter of the pendant is 1.17 cm / 0.46"
The thickness of the pendant is 0.6 cm / 0.2"
Height: 0.85"/1.3 cm
Width: 0.4"/1.1 cm
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Sterling Silver chain included
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
925 silver, 9k gold
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- Jumbo Yemenite Shofar - Half Polished Half NaturalStarting at $176.49
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$43.20
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.22
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $45.64