Star of David Necklace for Safeguard by HaAri Jewish Jewelry
A round silver disc beautifully envelops a cut out Star of David with a dangling gold Star of David.
The Star of David -'Magen David'- in Hebrew, is the most recognizable sign of Jewish identity.
Comprised of two symmetrical triangles that create a hexagram, the Star of David is widely known as a powerful protective amulet that fights negative energies.
The Star of David necklace features a Hebrew verse from the book of Psalms: "For He will give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways " ( 91: 11). A unique Jewish charm for keepsake.
Supply time: 2-3 days
Height: 0.9"/2.4 cm
Width: 0.8"/2.1 cm
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Materials: Sterling silver, 9k gold
Sterling Silver chain included
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$41.60
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$165.95
- Fused Glass Mezuzah case by Itay Mager$41.60