Hamsa Kabbalah Necklace for Good Fortune and Health by HaAri Jewelry
This beautifully and uniquely designed Hamsa necklace features one out of 72 names of G-D known to kabbalist. Engraved on the Hamsa necklace is a three letter combination of Alef-Lamed-Dalet (one of 72 names), believed to bless the beholder with health and cure.
This necklace is combination of two precious metals –gold and silver. Cut out Hamsa, inside a silver disc, and a little gold Hamsa hand, dangling above it.
Supply time: 2-3 days
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Sterling Silver chain included
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $177.94
- Dorit Judaica Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer$54.60
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Jerusalem Carved Mezuzah Case$26.00