Shabbat & Holidays by Ester Shahaf
- Crystal Candlesticks in Shades of Blue by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Wood & Pewter Candlesticks - White by Ester Shahaf$158.92
- Handcrafted Shabbat Candlesticks$179.10
- Gold, Gray and Turquoise Crystal Candlesticks by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Red Hamsa Wood and Pewter Candlesticks by Ester Shahaf$158.92
- Oriental Crystal Candlesticks$179.10
- Nature Shabbat Candlesticks$158.03
- Gold Color Hanukkah Menorah by Ester Shahaf$158.02
- Large Shabbath Crystal Candlesticks - Grey by Ester ShahafSize: 8" x 2.5"$348.39
- Large Shabbath Crystal Candlesticks Pearl by Ester ShahafSize: 8" x 2.5"$348.39
- Rectangle Crystal Shabbath Candlesticks by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Large Shabbath Crystal Candlesticks - Blue by Ester ShahafSize: 8" x 2.5"$348.39
- Large Shabbath Crystal Candlesticks - Silver by Ester ShahafSize: 8" x 2.5"$348.39
- White and Black Crystal Candlesticks by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Rectangle Crystal Candlesticks - Royal Blue by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Crystal and Black Enamel Candlesticks by Ester ShahafSize: 4" x 1.5"$199.61
- Large Shabbath Crystal Candlesticks - Gold by Ester ShahafSize: 8" x 2.5"$348.39
G-d promised us in the Bible that the Jewish nation will survive all its oppressors. Indeed, in spite of persecution and oppression through the centuries, the Jewish people has not only survived but flourished. One of the factors that has been an everlasting source of strength and inspiration is the weekly Shabbat and the Holidays (Chagim), scattered throughout the year. In addition to their deep spiritual message, they come with warm memorable traditions that deepen our connection to Jewish practice, Jewish values and the Jewish people.
The contribution of Judaica
Our nation’s love of Shabbat and the Jewish Festivals, passed on from generation to generation, is enhanced with Judaica items that beautify the rituals and make them venerated and beloved. Israeli artist Ester Shahaf is deeply attached to Jewish traditions and she has brought beauty to these special days with her rich Judaica designs.
Ester is enormously creative, presenting endless variety of designs and arrangements. Every item is bedecked with a glorious selection of colored beads and metal accents together with glowing crystals. Her products pulsate with life. Her Shabbat and Holiday Collection are a magnificent display of visual beauty, displaying love and respect for these special days.
To welcome the Shabbat with Ester Shahaf candlesticks is to usher in the Shabbat with grace and beauty. For the Holidays, you will find in her Judaica collection beautiful items for Passover – magnificent Seder Plates that will surely become family heirlooms. For Chanukah, there are two bejeweled menorahs, embellished with beads, colorful metal accents and glowing crystals.
A genuine Made in Israel product
Ester Shahaf lives and works in the northern town of Binyamina where the rural background is a constant source of inspiration. All her products are made in her studio from start to finish. So, an Ester Shahaf item, is an authentic Made In Israel product made with loving caring hands.